Tuesday, May 12, 2009

12/5/2009 "Kokurikulum"

Today is the second day...
They are going to introduce the all Clubs, Society, Sports and Association to all of us~
There have 4 Society in Pre-U,
eg: Economic Society, Science & Mathematics Society, Village Service Society And Christian Fellowship Society!
I was confused which Society I gonna to join it?! ><''
By the way, there still have others Clubs, Sports or Association...
Just walk to head of the bridge then everything will be straight XD lol
After that, I'm meets some new people that same class(10A1b) with me.
They are Amanda, Hui Yee, Guo Hong and Wen Jie.
Others is Ryon from A-level and Ryan - My senior
My class totally had 9 students only, included me~
But luckily they looks so familiar XD haha...
In the same time, a lecturer surname Keong XX
He gave us a word - A.T.T.I.T.U.D.E
Every single word was meant different things
A - Action
T - Time management
T - Team work
I - Inner Building
T -
U - U & A, past year question
D -
E - Express notes
The blanked place, I'm forgotten -.-''
He name it to be 8 tips in our study.
After lunch break, it had a session called "Get to know you"
The seniors call some people to go up the stair and introduce themselves.
Not only this, seniors kept talk some cold joke, make us speechless sometime.
But still had laugh a bit.
In the end, A senior, his name called Albert. He will the last lecturer.
It finished at 3:10pm.
I got my class's schedule, tomorrow must reach on 12pm.
Yes! No need to wake up early XD Muahaha...

No comments:

Post a Comment