Sunday, May 17, 2009

17/5/2009

(T.T) Wu~ Wu~
I think I could slept late today,
but it was a dream.
I woke up at 10 something,
had a breakfast with my dad.
Because I had gone to heard car's law~
5 hour! So long...
Luckily the lecturers were not bored at all.
They were opened so funny video to showed us!
The time were passed faster when we kept laugh and smile.
It's great~
Plus, I done the first step to learn car, lol XD
Hope can get my L/P license faster, hehe...
Today I saw a girl at the car's lesson,
she look like my facebook's friend.
Really~ But I didn't ask her or what, lol
Whatever, faster get my license and faster fetch or date girls out.
My "brothers", of course I will date u guys too,
Muahaha XD

1 comment:

  1. you take undang jor ahh ?
    hoooho


    blekk
    kip think dou wan date girls oni
    haahaa . den at last oni gt say brothers xD


    _xiiaobii_

    ReplyDelete