Wednesday, May 20, 2009

20/5/2009 Society Day

I 8:30am reached school.
Bored at the canteen.
The society day 9am start.
I sat on the chair and wait my friends.
After a few minutes, I saw Ah Took and Zheng Keong,
then we wait for others people to arrive.
Others arrived two by two.
Jing Shi, Yi Kang and Jun Wai, Kian Hung.
We gone to the Hall together,
walk around, watch all the booths - around 80,
saw how they promoted their society, club and sports.
I joined two, one was swimming club and another was choir society.
The choir society seem like a string instrument orchestra,
I'm joined because felt curious and interest.
But no any society or clubs can attract my friends. lol xD
We leave the hall, then gone to the CITC to online.
After that, I got a call by Kok Wei,
he said he stay at canteen2 alone.
I found him at 11am, plus I almost got a class at 12pm too.
By the way, I felt our(my classmate - 11 people xD) relationship was increased.
It's great (^^)
My cellphone had a program spoil.
(T.T) Wu~ Wu~ Tomorrow will go to fix it.
To Bii,
Thanks, I'm good boy, right? lol XD
And I think you can be more mature. Hehe...
To my buddy,
Good Night~

1 comment:

  1. muaaahha xD
    sure lar .
    just sometime be dao geii abit aso not bad la
    blekk

    ah took ?
    sheng yi 's ah gor ?

    ReplyDelete