Wednesday, May 13, 2009

13/5/2009 Happy Birthday

Today 12:00pm only start class.
Around 11:30am I reached school.
I try to find my class earlier,
because TARC had a large area,
easier to lost for the new students like us.
First class lecturer was Ms. Ooi,
she teach us economic.
She simply tell us what was she goes to teach.
After that, she called us to wrote down our names and other details in a paper.
1hour passes the class was ended.
The next station was Math.T class.
What a suprised, when I sat on a chair,
the teacher( Mr.Chin ) suddenly call my name.
After a few minutes, I only realised that he was my sister's friend.
Hope he wont think that my math was same good as my sister, ot rezlly a big different.
In these two lesson, I knew some friends,
Kok Wei, Shi Yang and Sean.
I was ate a lunch with them, plus Wen Jie.
When finished our lunch, we goes to the library together.
Kept walk, go up go down, wait the passed, we ran back the DK3,
because the sky was "cry" lol xD
Not anything special at Computing class,
I just listened all things that lecturer was speeched out.
It was time to home, I get in a taxi and don't know why the driver kept said "mother, mother" ><'' swt!
Today is my sister & her boy friend's birthday.
They are same year, same month, same date. lol
So me and my orchestra friends was celebrate their Birthday together.
Ate 2 cakes today, haha...
Outside and home.
Sleepy already, Good night ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment