Tuesday, May 19, 2009

19/5/2009

Today had two class were canceled.
I bought my text book in these free period.
I saw "that" girl at the book shop.
That girl always looked my friend when he stand beside me,
Seem their eyes are connecting, lol xD
They are a couple? I don't know, haha...
After we finished to bought our text book,
all of us had took a lunch break together.
Luckily we were in less people, then we had enough to sat together.
Still had 1 hour free time, we gone to the library.
Woot~ I saw my friend - Wei Ching
He told me he was make a id card just now
and he was wait for his friends done the id card.
I walk around with him in the library.
Wait the passed...
Then I saw Ah Took, Andrew and Zhu Shen at the CITC outside!
Had a talk with them.
Finished the last period, I gone to the T.T night audition with my classmate.
I didn't out I will go for it but my classmates were pulled me in,
so I pulled them in too, lol xD
I audition for a instrumental, but they don't have the instrument that I want.
Haiz...><''
Because the instrument not in popular,so it wzs hard to found.
Tomorrow will go to the society day.
The day to let us choose co-co.
Tired, go sleep ^^ good night

1 comment:


  1. so guaii zai
    always update
    haahahah xD


    n hor .
    i always daii go lui jor
    mature jor geh lo xD
    muaahahaha

    ReplyDelete