Saturday, May 23, 2009

23/05/2009

Woke up earlier.
Had a breakfast at the Mamak NZ.
Then work work work.
Seen two new staffs,
but I'm still the youngest one, lol XD
After finished work, all of us gone to the "Wong Kok" to had a lunch.
I ate two bowl of mee, but still felt hungry, haha...
I go find my friend - Juan Haw after lunch.
Lim teh and go his house.
I reached Ong Tai Kim there around 6 something,
because of orchestra practice.
My junior was told me something terrible.
He said his brother saw a white shirt girl stand at the window, watch him practicing.
It was happened in a few minutes. Impossible. Because it was at the afternoon.
Then I ignored. Wait the teacher came and practice songs.
The time is going to 10, then the house suddenly no lights. "Jump Electric" ><''
Scared us.
After that, those students back home one by one, fetched by their parents.
Left me, my cousin - Yen Loo and another junior - Li Chan.
We were talk talk talk a lots of things,
when the topic jumped to the house's topic,
we were discussed a lots.
Felt weird why the will "Jump Electric" -.-
Then my cousin said she seen a girl wearing black and white shirt,
crushed my cousin at the toilet there,
then my cousin turn back her face to see the girl,
she was disappear (><) Wah...
God Bless~
I told them don't be scared themselves, maybe it's not real,
don't think too much, everything will be fine.
Around 11:00pm my sister came to fetch me and my cousin.
I missed out to go lim teh with my guys gang.
My sister take my cousin back home and I gone to Kepong for a supper with her.
We gone to supper with E-Major's friends.
The E-Major was my sister invited me to join at last year,
but I'm too busy, I rejected it. I gone to an audition before.
As the good points, I knew a lots of friends at there.
Ate "Bah Kut Teh", talked some jokes. haha... xD
Not bad~
1am reached home.
Sleepy !

To Bii,
Oic. Nvm, I wait you settle first.
Lets the guys chat with you first, hehe...

To Others and Myself,
Have a nice dream.

*Something you trust better than you not trust it.

1 comment:

  1. dis skin tak boleh lea
    aiyoo ..

    hmm . c when i free change skin again la xD


    hmm so shuang
    go so many plc

    yii told dem not to sked
    bt hor . you sked aso hor ? xD

    ReplyDelete