Friday, May 22, 2009

22/5/2009 Keat Teng Happy Birthday

I didn't regret that I make the decision yesterday. lol xD
I gone school earlier,
I saw those people joined the human monopoly game were walk under the sunlight.
I could felt how hot were them and they were enjoyed
Earlier reached, meet Kok Wei at the canteen,
nothing to do, gone to the CITC, got free charge air conditioner to enjoy it.
I feel good, haha...
Then we saw Amanda after a few minutes that we reached there.
All of us stayed one and a half hour,
really cold inside...
When we leaved the CITC, stand under the sunlight and still felt cold.
Three frozen people walk to the class, lol xD
After finished all lesson,
Jee Ven( My class rap ) fetch me, Kok Hong and Shi Yang to Melati LRT.
My friend - Keat Teng's birthday, the one of my orchestra senior.
I took train to Asia Jaya, wait for my sister's boy friend fetch me to MidValley.
My brother and sister also one part of the orchestra members. So they were joined too.
My brother, sister, sister's boy friend and all of the orchestra senior were celebrate at a Japan restaurant.
It different with Sushi King, but foods were not bad and not too expensive.
My senior gave me a sushi that put many wasabi inside,
after I ate it, it stimulate my nose, make my eyes's "water" came out and kept cough~ (><)''
To get my revenge, I gave him another sushi to him...
Muahaha... You all can figure out what happened next, lol xD
I'm so naughty !
After the dinner, we watched a movie - << Night At The Museum 2>>
It was quite funny, hehe...
If you seen it, maybe it wont out the third anymore.
Back home at 12am~
Tomorrow still have work.

To bii,
Yup, promoting you xD Haha...
I will wait the chance come.
Study was important,
but got chance to play,
of course I will join it. lol
Mature? I'm still have a lots of things to learn (^^)
You changed your blog,
don't know how to comment. Haha...
Got to go soon,
investigate tomorrow. Hehe...

To Keat Teng,
Happy Birthday! Make a Wish, lol XD

To all,
Good Night~

1 comment:

  1. i wan put comment d code
    bt tak tau hw ..
    haaha xD
    d comment 's code gt problem ..
    so hor . din put lu ..
    leave at cbox xin ba

    ReplyDelete