Thursday, May 21, 2009

21/5/2009 Decision

Tomorrow is Monopoly Game Day.
Our class didn't join the event,
because tomorrow have too much lecturer class,
we cannot miss its.
Study is more important than play.
(T.T) Wu~ Wu~
3pm finish class today,
but 4:40pm only have school bus passing.
Suddenly I received a message from Bii,
she skipped a class and would back to lrt early.
I want to go find her, but raining (><)''
plus her father also early go fetch her.
Unlucky, lol
My phone was spoilt, sad.
Repair need RM400... Let me think first! (><)''
Haiz...
To Bii,
Yup, Sheng Yi's bro.
Not much of the people first name is Took, lol XD

*Please don't regret what you decided.
Got any opinion can tell me, hehe...

1 comment:

  1. muaahahah xD
    every article aso gt "bii xD
    waahahah . help mii promote ke ?
    kaakaka xD

    hmm .
    aiya . nvm la (:
    stil gt chance


    hmm . yii
    study more important den ply ?
    kaaka . daii go zaii jor

    ReplyDelete