Wednesday, May 27, 2009

27/5/2009

Today is Wednesday.
Hmm...
Don't know why I liked to sleep already, lol
I can sleep as long as I can.
Any time, any place.
OMG~ XD
I was late to school,
luckily the lecturer class haven't start yet. Hehe...
Then the mathematics teacher was absent and next period was lunch time,
so we had 2 hour free time.
Went to Canteen 2 and stayed at library.
Studied the last period - Computing
After that, got ES(Economic Society)'s Meeting.
We gonna be helpers at the teacher's day,
sell foods and drinks. I'm lazy~ haha... XD
Discussed 1 and a half hour,
so long ><''
Home~

To Bii,
Thanks, I will effort XD
18 also old? Then you also old too?
17 o.O Hehe...
Not really fat fat,
just becomes normal a bit then enough. Kaka...

*Sleep is to recover our energy,
but how much I slept also felt tired. (T.T)

1 comment:

  1. how much you slept aso felt tired ?
    becuz you r a PIG xD
    hees

    zadou
    anytime anywhere tim
    ghahahaha xD


    hmm . okie la
    im stil younger den you

    ReplyDelete