Tuesday, May 26, 2009

26/5/2009

Today I only notice STPM was difficult to study.
The teachers gave us many notes and tutorial exercise,
1 Chapter had a lots of Information to study.
Omg~ ><'' I try my best to get good score, lol
After school ( 3pm ), the sky was rain again,
I must stay at school before the rain stop.
This few days I kept back on 5, sad (T.T)
Always stand the bus stop around 30-40 minutes,
nothing to do, only can hear songs by phone.
Luis? Too many... Don't know want see which one, lol XD
Reached home just watch movies.
Read some news...

To Bii,
lol, I will fat...
Wait~ xD
I still 18, Pok Pok Chui, haha...

*Study Study Study

1 comment:

  1. cheyyyy
    18 ? blekkk

    old jor lar you
    blekk

    hmm .
    ganbatte ba

    nw you oni noe form6 hard to study
    muahahah xD clever dou xD blek


    dun wan so fat lea
    ltr feii lou here
    i tak mau choii you xD

    ReplyDelete