Monday, May 18, 2009

18/5/2009 Orientation First Day(Mass Call)

Welcome the Diploma, certificate students
lol xD All of us were the new students in TARC
Today was the first day that I saw so many people in school.
Guys and girls, haha...
9am, I still had a class - Computing
Finished the lecturer class, I gone to the hall with my classmates.
On the way to hall, I saw much of my secondary school's friends.
It's great we still can meet together, hehe...
We lined up to took our school's shirt and some stationery.
Maybe I'm still childish, but I want the purple file.
Because... Also don't know why.
After all, I didn't ask for it,
plus it not much of purple color.
Then we walk in to the hall,
it was separate to two side,
girls side and boys side.
At the beginning,
we were listened some speech, trained to clap hand, learned some command.
It had some funny things at the procedure.
Learned two words - "Valnacom" means welcome and "nandri" means Thanks you.
I forgot what the language was its. (><)''
When we speak out, it's sound special, haha...
The Mass Call finished at 1pm, I straight took the school's bus back home.
Whole day stay home, lazy to online.
Watch movie was the best choices ! Haha...
Miss someone's face and voice~ lol XD

No comments:

Post a Comment