Saturday, May 16, 2009

16/05/2009

Saturday still need to wake up early,
because I have work every saturday, a part time job.
Sad~ (T.T)
Keep translate, lol
Till 1 something only finish!
After that, I help my sister and friends to wrap up some mamak foods.
I take Monorail and Rapid bus back to Batu 5( Ong Tai Kim ) there,
then straight go find my friend - Juan Haw
I knew him already 10 years, haha... XD
Go "lim teh" with him.
Around 3++ was rained ><''
We stay till 4++, wasai~ so long nia!
Kept blow and blow water, lol
If not really nothing to do...
Having a dinner at his house with his parents.
After all, I also got orchestra practice every saturday night.
I'm Double Bass player @.@
Keep move up and move down my finger on the strings~
The sounds was mixed together when we played some songs.
lol XD
Continue to watch my anime drama 1st, hehe.... (^^)

No comments:

Post a Comment