Friday, May 29, 2009

29/5/2009 OmG Holidays

I stayed school 2 hour at the morning.
Earlier reach, boring.
Find my classmates, stay at library.
Done my homework and online at the library too.
After that, I continue my lecturer's classes.
At the afternoon, I ate chocolate cookies that make by my friend.
Others keep ask her need buy insurance or not?! XD haha...
But after I taste it, it make me more hungry. OMG~
Kept drank water, lol
Rest time - I saw Jun Wai & Ayaka at the canteen 2.
Then I join them, leave my classmates - 10 persons, I'm so bad XD hehe...
Because long time didn't chat with them already.
We chatted a lots, got some other friends' news.
Ate a cup of Yo-Yo-Ice( Mango + Sour plum ) at the hot day, NICE (^^)
5pm finished class and straight walk to the bus stop.
I'm so lucky that bus reached when I was reached there too.
No need to wait then back home. Hehe...
Studied 3 weeks. 2 weeks holidays now. So fast ><''
Actually I got 1 weeks of holidays. I spent another week in a discovery camp.
Hope it will good ^^
Tomorrow is my father's birthday. Haha...
Will Celebrate it! But don't know where should we go, lol XD
Decide tomorrow, wuakaka...

To Bii,
Then you must take care yourself.
Or... Find some body guards to protect you, lol XD

*Holidays? I cant feel my happiness. Don't know why I feel weird (><)''

1 comment:

  1. eii ..
    why din feel your happuness ?
    why feel weird ?

    dun lidat nehh
    dun learn mii
    xD

    ReplyDelete