Thursday, May 28, 2009

28/5/2009

This morning I only realized I forgotten to do my homework (><)''
I get to school early and rush it. Luckily just only Mathematics.
Today class:
2 hour PA
2 hour Math S2
Omg~ this 4 hours... Face to the two teacher.
Bored =.=
At the PA class,
The teacher call us to back home memories what she teach at the last Lecturer's class.
Just only one person can answer all the question.
Others? Stand (T.T) Included me, Wu~ Wu~
3pm finished school,
but no bus pass around TARC,
so I walk back to home.
Today I take my phone to repair again,
finally it settled XD
So happy~ Yes!
News - A TARCIAN attacked by 2 thief again.
The student just living a week at the condo.
Still attack by the thieves ><''
Wasai... Nowadays, the world~
Haiz... God Bless~
Boring, don't know what I wrote. lol XD

To Bii,
I'm a "PIG"?
then I'm a thin thin pig (?.?), hehe...
Both of us still young, don't say like we are old man and old woman.
lol xD

*Hope the world will be more peaceful~

1 comment:

  1. haahahah xD
    ya lo ..

    hmm ..
    nowadays ..
    so dangerous .
    haiiz

    ReplyDelete