Friday, May 15, 2009

15/5/2009 @.@

"Today" was 15 May 2009,
all people knew it, lol xD
I make a TARC's ID card!
Previously, I didn't knew that all of us would took picture at the office...
And make it in a same time @.@
My "Handsome" face straight pasted at the ID card,
really Oh My God~
My class rap was choose by my MUET teacher, her name - Christina
Je Ven would be the class rap and Olivia Hui Yee would be the assistant.
Congratulation~ Haha... (^^)
After school, I bring Shi Yang and Kok Hong to LRT,
because both of them will back to hometown every friday.
Then I get a message from Jun Wai,
he invite me to go BRJ ( Wangsa Maju, Desa, Mamak ) for "lim teh"
When I reached there, we all keep blow blow blow water, lol
that what we all liked to do.
11pm, my sister fetch me to watch movie - Star Trek
because her friend is going to singapore for work at next monday.
Plus her friend is my hair styler, haha... So I joined it too~
Back home already 3am something.
Got to sleep, Good night everyone (^^)

No comments:

Post a Comment